Atlantic City Resorts
Atlantic City Resorts Casino
Atlantic City Resorts Slot Machines
Resorts Atlantic City Hotel was the very first legal casino in Atlantic City and the East Coast of the US. The hotel was built in 1929 and today still retains an Art Deco style. Gambling was legalized in 1976 at Atlantic City and Resorts AC was the first to take an initiative by opening its casino in 1978. Ever since then they have expanded regularly the casino and added more games throughout the years. The Resorts today has two main buildings with 879 rooms and suites, a pool & spa center, an entertainment venue and a small selection of shopping stores and boutiques. Resorts Atlantic City has four sister properties: Atlantic City Hilton Casino Resort, Las Vegas Hilton, Resorts Tunica Casino Hotel and Bally’s Tunica.
Rooms and Suites at Resorts Atlantic City
Guests at the Resorts Atlantic City may pick from their two hotel buildings, the Ocean Tower and Rendezvous Tower.
The Rendezvous Tower is 27-story high and was built in 2004; it currently has the largest standard hotel rooms in Atlantic City, measuring from 512 to 576 sq. feet. There are 58 suites in the Rendezvous Tower with great views of the Atlantic Ocean. All the suites come with a bathroom Jacuzzi tub and a sitting and dining area.
The Ocean Tower has 479 standard rooms and suites, and as the name suggests all the rooms have views of the ocean but also of the main strip of the Boardwalk. Ocean Tower guests are closer to the health spa, pool, restaurants, and the casino.
Both standard rooms and suites include the following amenities:
- Air Conditioning
- Refrigerator (upon request)
- Television (Cable/Satellite)
- Clock radio
Dining options at Resorts AC
Resorts Atlantic City has the following 3 fine dining and 4 casual restaurants:
- GALLAGHER’S STEAK HOUSE – Specializing in gourmet beef dishes, entrees start at $25.
- CAPRICCIO – Spacious 140-seat Italian restaurant serving a variety of pasta plates plus seafood, veal and fine desserts.
- ASIAN SPICE – Open only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Serving Far East cuisine and noodle dishes, with clear view of the ocean.
- GALLAGHER’S BURGER BAR – Open Thursday through Sunday, on the Dining Level. Menu offers sandwiches, unique appetizers and gourmet burgers with their special dry-aged beef.
- THE BUFFET – With contemporary, regional and international cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- BREADSTICKS CAFE & GRILL – Open daily, an all American deli serving pizzas, focaccia sandwiches and burgers.
- BOARDWALK PERKS – Coffee shop located at the Boardwalk Lobby with fresh sandwiches, Danish pastries, fruit, salads, cookies and ice cream.
Entertainment and Relaxation
There are many options for guests at Resorts Atlantic City that are looking to relax or have a good time.
- An indoor/outdoor pool is free for all guests, open daily from 9:00AM – 6:00PM
- Health Club & Spa open every day, offers a fitness room, sauna and steam rooms. Featuring 9 different massage sessions starting at $40.
- Small shopping strip with four boutique stores selling clothing, jewelry, gifts, books and forgotten items like bathroom necessities and swimwear.
- 25 hours Bar & Lounge, open around the clock near the casino action. Serving signature drinks, wines, champagnes and beer.
- Superstar Theatre hosts weekly comedians and performers in their 350-seat intimate entertainment venue.
The Casino at Resorts AC
Located smack in the middle of the Boardwalk’s gambling scene, this 100,000 sq. feet casino is open 24 hours a day. Resorts AC casino has guaranteed players they will always receive personalized and attentive service from their highly trained staff.
Resorts Casino has 60+ tables featuring the following games: Baccarat / Mini Baccarat, Big Six Wheel, Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker, Four Card Poker, Let It Ride, Roulette, Spanish 21, Texas Hold ‘Em Bonus, Pai Gow Tiles , Pai Gow Poker.
Resorts casino shares its loyalty program Resorts Destination Casino Club with its sister properties. You may join for free and participate in weekly cash giveaways and prize raffles.
Throughout the week Resorts casino holds gaming courses to teach you how to play and win at the most popular casino games like Craps, Roulette and Poker.
Slot Machines at Resorts Atlantic City
There are over 2,500 of both old classics and the latest slot machines at Resorts casino. Their penny slot machines have one of the highest jackpots in Atlantic City.
Resorts’ exclusive Wheel of Fortune Special Edition penny video slot machine has a jackpot that starts at $500,000 and you can compete and play with up to 8 other players at the same time.
The Platinum Place slot area has high-limit slot machines accepting up to $100 a spin.
Other slot machines available are:
Progressive Penny Slot machines with jackpots up to $25,000:
- Wizard of Oz
- Gold fish
- Monopoly super money grab
- Dragon Crystal
- Vibrant 7s
- Hawaiian Goddess
- Indiana Jones
- Bigger Bang, Big Event
- Hot Hot Super ReSpin
- Penny fever
5-Reel Penny Progressive Link Slots:
- Triple Double Butterfly Sevens
- Triple Hot 7s
- Double Dollars
- Triple Double Stars
Recent additions include:
- Fort Knox Progressives
- Cash Express Penny Train (with four-level mystery jackpot)
- Snap Shot
- Jail Bird
Resorts Atlantic City offers thousands of great slot machines, a high class hotel, and much more.